AA-20DD real-time USB autocorrelator
- Pulse duration range 10 – 30000 fs
- Wavelength range 450-2000 nm
- USB connection
- Acquisition and analysis PC software
- Linear distortion less than 1%
- Optional fiber input
- Fringe-resolved autocorrelation function
Writing femtosecond-related articles and doing estimations in ultrafast experiments without reliable pulse duration information can be a treacherous business. Besides, many applications demand the exact value of the pulse duration to be right on your PC screen accompanied by autocorrelation (AC) and intensity traces in real-time mode.
The AA-20DD scanning autocorrelator is a compact and undemanding assistant in monitoring of femtosecond and picosecond pulse duration from 20 fs to 6 ps.
In addition to showing the AC, intensity traces and calculating the final FWHM pulse duration in real-time, the unit provides Gaussian and sech^2 fitting options and data storage and export. The statistical viewer feature allows comparison of different measurements. While the unit boasts USB connection and acquisition/analysis software included into the default package, the oscilloscope can also be hooked up to the unit to see the raw AC trace if a PC is not around.
The wavelength coverage of the unit is divided into three ranges: 450-700 nm, 700-1300 nm and 1300-2000 nm, each being covered by a relevant exchangeable photodetector/beamsplitter couple. The standard AA-20DD comes with one photodetector/BS for the desired range pre-installed and not exchangeable, while the AA-20DDM modification allows seamless interchangeability of the detector/BS units and coverage of two or all three different wavelength ranges.
The unit also has an optional fiber input modification while at the same time maintaining the free-space measurement ability. This makes the AA-20DD a versatile budget-friendly tool for any lab that deals with femtosecond radiation.
-F – adds a fiber input while still maintaining the ability to measure free-space pulses.
-M – this mode enables the exchange of photodetector units/BS, allowing you to cover two or all three available wavelength ranges with one device.
-LP – long pulse version of the device, increases the input pulse duration range to 10 fs – 30 ps.
-LR – low input repetition rate limit, the rep rate requirement becomes >10 Hz.
Note: -F, -M, -LP and –LR modifications can be combined in any way.
Just some quick hints before you send us an RFQ:
1. Choose the right wavelength range for your application: 450-700 nm, 700-1300 nm or 1300-2000 nm. Two or all three ranges can also be covered with the AA-20DD–M modification.
2. Decide on whether you require a fiber input modification.
3. Send us the specs of your laser system (rep rate, wavelength, pulse duration, average power) so we can check if the AA-20DD is the right choice for you.
4. Decide if you need one of other modifications (see modifications tab).