The Tricolor Multi-Channel Femtosecond Laser System
- Output wavelengths 1050, 525 and 800 nm (simultaneous)
- Average output power >1.2 W, >300 mW and >300 mW
- Sum frequency generation (optional)
- Self-starting of femtosecond regime
- Time delay jitter 1050 nm to 800 nm <10 fs
The Tricolor hybrid femtosecond laser has three output channels with different wavelengths. All channels are inherently synchronized to each other allowing for easy pump-probe and other experiments where precise temporal delay setting or pulse overlapping is a must. Generation of other wavelengths via sum frequency generation is also possible and optional layout may be supplied upon request.
This solid-state laser system incorporates a Ti:S oscillator unit that may offer tunable output wavelength for even greater versatility.