Through-Beam Photoelectric Switch (IRSW20B) is a User-defined USB Key-press simulator . It is equivalent to a standard HID USB keyboard and mouse. It can be set by correspongding software to customize the switch function into any key, combination, mouse or string. After the definition is completed,we don’t need to run the software during use.
Widely used in printer automatic printing, movement detecting, proximity switch detecting coin-operated machines, small household appliances, coin-operated machines, automatic sensors, fax machines, scanners and other equipment.
- Mouse Function:can be set as shortcut keys such as left mouse button, right mouse button, middle mouse button, forward and backward.
- Keyboard Function:can be set to save, copy, paste, switch programs, open task manager and other shortcut keys.
- Game Function: can be set as the up, down, left and right buttons in the gamepad.
- String Function:can be set to quickly enter strings(38 characters),such as “Hello how are you today”
- Multimedia Function:can be set to pause, play, former song, next song, open my computer and other shortcut keys.
1)Download the latest corresponding software at: pcsensor and install the Footswitch.exe.
2)Connect the product to the USB interface of the computer,and run the software.
3)Change the function of the key:
Enter the function keys you want to change in the key value box, or select functions such as mouse or string on the right, and then “Save to key”.